For a flat RCC roof, we recommend G.I. steel supporting structure for mounting of Solar PV Modules or Panels. The legs of the structure can be grouted on the existing R.C.C. roof slab with concrete pedestals.
KEY FEATURES OF MOUNTING STRUCTURE:
- Mounting Structure - Suitable for Solar Arrays of designed size and configuration.
- Structure is made of Mild Steel and Hot Dip Galvanized with more than 80 micron for anti-rusting and weather resistance.
- Structure is mounted at minimum of 0.6m ground clearance for lowest point.
- Structure is designed to withstand 150 KMPH Wind Load without any vibration or damage.
- Structure design is suitable for R.C.C. Roof Top.
- Desired design life of the structure will be around 25 years or more.
- Temper proof / Pilfer proof hardware is used in mounting structure.